To download this recording, click the small black arrow on the top-right of the player, under the word “Soundcloud.”
- The goal of Lesson 12 (How to use loving self-discipline) is to help you understand what discipline is, why it has a bad rap, and how to use it lovingly to get yourself to do what you want to do.
- I usually stay up late when I’m tired and I eat to stay awake. Now I can see that I’m tired, not hungry, and go to bed.
- I’m off track, but still hanging on.
- I’m still overeating past full at meals.
- I struggle with situations where someone might cook for me, or I’m eating out with others. I worry about offending them by saying no, or ordering ‘healthy’.