To download this recording, click the small black arrow on the top-right of the player, under the word “Soundcloud.”
- The goal of lesson 13 (Habitual Moods) is to see what your habitual moods are and to see the effect of them on your life.
- I’ve been up and down and much less committed. I want to restart and stop being on such a wide road.
- I had a great win! I felt myself getting angry and saw the connection between wanting to eat and feeling bad and was able to stop myself.
- I tend to eat when I feel lonely. How can I handle this emotion?
- I feel some fear as my body begins to change, of what my friends will say, and of how I will view my new body and my identity as a natural eater.