To download this recording, click the small black arrow on the top-right of the player, under the word “Soundcloud.”
- The goal of Lesson 23 is to understand how your perspective and how what you focus on give you your results. And how to take charge of where you let your focus go.
- The goal of Lesson 32 is to understand where emotions like fear, worry and anxiety come from, how you create them and what purpose they serve.
- I am unsure when to sit with my emotions and when to do the work to change the thoughts that create them.
- I feel tremendous change on the inside, yet after months I’ve only lost 5 lbs. Should I just be patient or are there other things I should look at?
- I’ve lost all my weight and now I need to work on myself, and I’m not sure where to begin.
- I’ve lost my focus after my weight loss stopped. How do I get back on track?
- Is it okay to count calories along with looking at my hunger, if it makes me feel better?