To download this recording, click the small black arrow on the top-right of the player, under the word “Soundcloud.”
- The goal of this lesson is to help you pre-think and use your higher brain to decide how you will eat (a general idea) in different situations.
- I am angry about my work situation and I’m eating because of it. How can I get back on track?
- I am working from home and feel overwhelmed with all the demands on me. How can I deal with everything without overeating at night?
- I’m trying to ignore years of diet advice about what foods to eat.
- Up to this point, I have not planned my eating ahead of time. Now I finally see the benefit!
- I’m enjoying wine but am able to have it in small amounts! Win!
- I’m a news junkie. I need to control my intake.