To download this recording, click the small black arrow on the top-right of the player, under the word “Soundcloud.”
- Lesson 27 – How to Troubleshoot, tell us how to solve a problem by looking at all the parts of what is happening, and making corrections, and testing new theories.
- Lesson 36 – How to Solve Any Problem, tell us how to spot a problem before it gets too big, know when to jump in and make changes, and how to solve whatever it is.
- I am stressed out with family issues and worries about many things.
- I am struggling in the evenings.
- I’ve had a few setbacks. Where do I begin to start over again?
- I’m out of my routine! How do I find my rhythm?
- What’s the difference between sympathy and empathy? I am struggling to deal with my kids who are upset that they can’t see their friends.