To download this recording, click the small black arrow on the top-right of the player, under the word “Soundcloud.”
- The goal of this lesson is to create a new definition of self-discipline, that is loving and helps you do what is in your best interest.
- We talked a lot about the importance of failure in achieving success. If you are not failing often, you aren’t doing enough.
- I am feeling hopeless. I can’t seem to get any traction.
- I’ve had some work issues that lead me to overeat. I am doing it less than I used to but want to understand how I can not use food at all when I’m upset.
- I am trying to find motivation to change how I eat, and I don’t see myself as a very motivated person in general.
- When I’m tired or overwhelmed, I tend to believe and follow my lower brain’s suggestions.
- How do I create some disciplined habits? How can I go further than just thinking: Don’t do it!
- I graze a lot and know my pattern but can’t seem to break out of it.