To download this recording, click the small black arrow on the top-right of the player, under the word “Soundcloud.”
- Goal of Lesson 21 (Levels of Change) is to understand what stages you go through when you work to change something in your life. Knowing where you are can help you know what to work on and see what’s ahead.
- Goal of Lesson 30 (Becoming an Action Taker) is to help you see where you might be stuck in inaction, and how to change your identity to more of an action-taking person.
- Failure is a part of success. You must fail to change what you do and who you are.
- When I think about my goals and my why, it just doesn’t seem very exciting.
- I know where I am and what I want as my end vision. How do I break it down and get there?
- I often abandon my own self-care for my family even though they probably wouldn’t mind if I took time for myself.
- I am having some emotional struggles. How can I deal with them?
- Please explain how failure fits into the science of the higher brain/lower brain concepts.