To download this recording, click the small black arrow on the top-right of the player, under the word “Soundcloud.”
- The goal of Lesson 24 (Plan for Trigger Foods, Moods and Events) is to understand what a trigger is, and where the space is that allows us to pause and not just react. Mostly we learn to not react with overeating and not react in an emotional way to a thought.
- The goal of Lesson 33 (Handling Life-Altering Events with Confidence) is to know that life will always have ups and downs and that we pass through a predictable cycle of emotions and actions on our way to peace.
- I’m leaving to go to our regular vacation home tomorrow, and I fear I will overeat as my mind goes into vacation mode.
- I’m in the habit of grocery shopping, buying treats and then eating them all that day. I feel such shame afterwards!
- My husband and I have decided to make a major change regarding a dream we both shared, and I am struggling with it.
- I had an incident with a co-worker yesterday and I noticed how much my mood changed afterward.