EAT.THINK.LOVE | LEVEL 3 LESSONS
Self-Paced Lessons 19-27 from the Freedom Group Program
Do you want to end your struggle with overeating?
Are you a do-it-yourself-er who can be self-motivated?
We can help.
Here are all the Level 3 Lessons straight from the Freedom Group for those who want a self-paced program.
Will you be able to learn to be a natural eater and stop your daily struggle, doing this on your own? Absolutely!
The Freedom Group taught my program called Eat. Think. Love. It’s divided into four levels, each one building upon what you learned in the level before. This is your next step.
Here is Level Three of the Freedom Group:
- We call it the Mastery level because it helps you learn more on a deeper level.
- It’s 9 self-paced lessons directly from our Freedom Group program.
- Each lesson is available to you immediately once you make this purchase.
- The lessons are both in video form AND audio form, and all the audios are downloadable for you to save.
- The videos all have captions so if you are listening while others are around, you can turn down the volume and be private.
- Each of the 9 eye-opening lessons is accompanied by its own workbook. Doing even one exercise from the workbook will help imprint what you’re learning.
- The workbooks are fillable PDFs so you can type notes directly into them OR you can print them and write by hand.
- In addition to the audios, videos and workbooks, we’ve also added links to several podcasts for most lessons that we’re curated just for you. These will add to what you’re learning, and you won’t have to go searching if you want more information on that topic.
Here are some of the big things you’ll learn by watching or listening to the lessons:
- Lesson 19: You’ll learn to create your own advanced EAT Protocol. This is your blueprint for what and how to eat.
- Lesson 20: Your Future Self – Learn how to daydream productively. Who do you want to be? As your body changes, so must your identify.
- Lesson 21: Weight, Sex and Food – How does your weight affect your image of yourself as a sexual or sensual woman? Not there yet? This will open new doors for you.
- Lesson 22: Levels of Change – Change doesn’t happen all at once. It happens gradually and the more you know what to expect, the more permanent all your changes can be.
- Lesson 23: Best Life Habits – What are the habits you wish you had? And what habits would you be happy to never do again? It’s time to unwind your habits.
- Lesson 24: Perspective and Focus – Do you know what it means to stay focused on what’s most important? Do you know that there are many ways to view your life, your problems and your wins? This will be your secret advantage.
- Lesson 25: Trigger Foods, Moods and Events – Are you afraid to be ‘triggered’? Learn what a trigger really is and what it can and cannot make you do.
- Lesson 26: Rewrite your Scripts – Are you acting from old, antiquated scripts you learned from childhood? Time to get up to date, my friend!
- Lesson 27: Brain Science and Your Life – You don’t have to be science-oriented to benefit from the basics of how your brain works. Learn to make science work for you, without being intimated by it.
Know the basics and still need more? Good! You’re ready to go to Level 4 of Eat. Think. Love. Level 4 is the Transformation Level.