EAT.THINK.LOVE | ADVANCED LEARNER LEVEL LESSONS
Self-Paced 12 Advanced Learner Lessons from the Freedom Group Program
If you’ve worked through our life-changing lessons from Levels 1 -4 of our Eat. Think. Love. Program, you are ready for our most advanced material.
We call this our Advanced Learners Level. It consists of 12 lessons that will help you navigate the rest of life, once you know all you need to know about learning to live like a natural eater.
If you haven’t yet gone through the first 4 Levels, you might want to tuck these Advanced Lessons away and have as a gift for yourself. This is the best type of gift…you investing in your beautiful mind.
Here’s what’s included:
- Lesson 1 – Are you a rebel? At some point you will know all you need to know to make changes in your life. And yet, it feels like you still can’t get yourself to do the right thing. You seem to be rebelling against yourself! What? Yes, that is a thing, and here’s how to not do it.
- Lesson 2 – Sneak Peek into how Cookie lives her life. Do you want to know how I manage myself? My eating, my mind, my self-care, my environment, my goals, and my time? Here it is. From me to you.
- Lesson 3 – How to get through a challenging situation. Life will always give us ups and downs. And yet some of us deal with and recover from these challenges better and faster than others. Here’s how to be one of ‘those’ people.
- Lesson 4 – You can put anything you want in the ‘R’ line. This means you can learn how to create any result you want. If it’s possible in your life, here’s how to do it.
- Lesson 5 – Developing trust in yourself. Many of us carry around old, out-of-date self-images that determine what we are able to do and not able to do. This will help you believe in YOU so you can get more of what you want.
- Lesson 6 – Moving into a whole new identity. You can learn new habits and reach goals. But unless you also change how you see yourself, your identity, it won’t last long. Here’s how to not let your self-identity hold you back.
- Lesson 7 – How to manage your time and make yourself a priority. Need I say more? Stop copying your ‘to do’ lists over and over and learn how to put yourself and your needs ON your own list.
- Lesson 8 – Why you might not be getting what you want. If you are still not able to achieve what you want, let’s dig deeper into what’s holding you back.
- Lesson 9 – Do you need to be obsessed with your weight and eating to not slip back to where you were? The short answer is NO! And here’s how to do it.
- Lesson 10 – People pleasing. If you are a people pleaser, you might be sacrificing your own desires in an attempt to make everyone like and approve of you. It’s time to stop doing this.
- Lesson 11 – Managing all your emotions. Truth: we are not meant to be happy all the time. So how do you deal with all the emotions you will feel? Even the unpleasant ones? Here’s how to do it and why you need to do it.
- Lesson 12 – Your Joy Project. When was the last time you worked on a project that became a passion for you? If you can’t remember, now is the time to start your own joy project.
*Note: Advanced Learner lessons do not come with workbooks.