CLEARING YOUR PATH TO PERMANENT WEIGHT LOSS
Book + Workbook Bundle
If you’ve listened to Cookie’s podcast, you’ll know that she is a strong believer in learning WHY you do what you do.
So, if you want to stop overeating and lose weight, then the best place to start is learning WHY you’re overeating in the first place.
That’s why she wrote the book, Clearing Your Path to Permanent Weight Loss. It’s a combination of a book and a workbook, explaining why you overeat and what would need to change to stop.
FACT: If you don’t know why you’re overeating, no diet book or plan or guru will help you lose weight.
This book teaches you how to be different from the millions of women who diet every year, only to fail, or lose weight and then regain it.
True freedom from overeating comes from finally figuring out, on a deep level, why you turn to food when you aren’t hungry.
So ‘clearing your path’ is what you do as you are getting ready to stop overeating and finally be successful.
This book has 30 short and sweet lessons AND simple worksheets to help you absorb what you’re learning.
Remember, just taking in lots of information is useless if you don’t know how to take action.
And here is what we’ve done for you: We’ve taken all 30 of the simple worksheets and given them to you both in the book AND separately. As a fillable PDF. You can print it or type your answers directly into the worksheets.
Want to learn why you overeat?
Want to understand your frustration of failing again and again?
This book + workbook bundle is the answer.
Each short lesson will help you understand yourself.
Why you’ve been eating the way you have.
And then we give you ‘the fix’….aka the solution.
Here are some of the mysteries of your overeating we will help you solve:
- You think there is a magical diet out there and you haven’t found it yet.
- You spend energy hating your weight and have no energy left to take action and move forward.
- You’re afraid to accept yourself now because you think if you do, you’ll never change.
- You think your extra weight is your fault.
- It’s hard for you to visualize being at your goal weight.
- You compare yourself to everyone around you and always come up lacking.
- You’re committed, but only if the journey is smooth and easy.
- You think failure is a signal to give up and stop.
- You just don’t want to do what it takes to change.
Cookie covers all the common thoughts about yourself and your weight loss journey that hold you back.
This is the key to moving toward what you want most: to stop overeating, to lose your extra weight and to finally being free from the whole struggle.
If this is what you’d love to achieve, you’re in the right place.