WHY DID I JUST EAT THAT?
Learn How to Stop Overeating: The 5 Day Challenge
If you’re anything like most of the women I work with, you find yourself asking this question, a lot. The question is:
Why did I just eat that?
It might be when you first get home from your day. Or maybe it starts when you’re cooking dinner. Or perhaps it’s the whole period from dinner until bedtime. And if you’re working from home, this overeating period can be spread out across your whole day.
Whatever your overeating habit is, it leads to you eat more than your body needs. And that, of course, is what creates and maintains extra weight.
Imagine what it would be like if this overeating habit no longer ruled your days! That’s exactly why I created this 5-day challenge – to help you with eating from all kinds of habits.
We’ve taken all the life-changing material from a live 5-day challenge and morphed it into simple parts that you can use over 5 days or even over a month. It’s totally up to you.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Five days of 30-minute teaching videos
- Downloadable audio of all teaching days
- Daily activity sheets to help you break things down into simple steps
Plus, these BONUSES:
- A complete 5-day guide with additional information
- Five days of evening Pep Talks with Cookie recorded as video and also downloadable as audio
- “Day 6” teaching as a bonus day to the challenge – An extra video lesson and worksheet that will help you give yourself what you REALLY need so you don’t automatically go to food
- Video testimonials from the Freedom Group Mentors who have been through the whole EAT. THINK. LOVE. Program
And here are just some of the things you’ll learn:
- You’ll be able to see factually and unemotionally what you do when you eat without hunger
- You’ll learn to see the facts without hating or judging yourself. These are both important first steps.
- You’ll see exactly what the trigger was that led to your overeating
- You’ll see what is happening, so you’ll be able to stop thinking: I don’t know why I ate that!
- You’ll see all the steps in your eating habit. Seeing what you do is the first step to change your habit.
- You’ll learn how to know when to start eating and when to stop
- AND so much more!
If you have ever said: Why did I just eat that? (and who hasn’t?) this collection will help you break down that habit and be able to live your life without resorting to food when you’re not hungry.
And you’ll take away the confusion of not understanding why you do what you do.
Imagine how powerful that would feel. No more feeling like someone else has taken over your brain OR your body and that you have no control over your eating.